March 11, 2014

The Final Review of Love Long Hair - Blind Test :)

If you have been following my posts of late, you will know that I am on a hunt to find the name of the shampoo and conditioner that was sent to me a couple of days back - well, its a blind test by an International brand to find out how the products feel without the name being revealed.  So far so good - the new range of products are sure great :)

My mom wanted to color her hair black today. So I was thinking why not ask her to try this new range of products. Well, applying the color ( the black dye ) was a tedious job though.  Unfortunately the pack ( on the dye ) says it’s not essential to use a shampoo after coloring. I however wanted mom to try out the shampoo and conditioner to see the effects. She wanted a mild shampoo as it wasn’t essential to wash her hair with one after coloring. Needless to say, this product is a gentle shampoo. However, the only aspect is that in order to get the lather, we’ll have to use it 2 to 3 times. But it was perfect for her as she didn’t want it to be strong.  
The Result : Mom liked it :)
So which brand is this ??? Ahhhh.....


Now for my review – I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for the past couple of days. As mentioned in my earlier posts, since I am going through the post pregnancy phase, hair loss is something that I have to cope with.  Surprisingly with this new range of products, I feel that the hair fall has reduced to an extent.  My tresses feel silky and smooth too.  Do you want to know which brand is it ? Well, not so soon…and, "yes, will not keep you on wait for long too," says the International brand.

Till then - as always, keep guessing :)

copyright@2014FaYo.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...